Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics reflection

Yesterday was my favourite event in school history. Athletics. And I love athletics but this year was some tough competition so you might wonder what places I came. Here are the scores for me
A) javlien, my place 13th
B) long jump, my place 18th
C) sprints, my place 15th
D) high jump, my place 11th
E) hurdles, my place 20th
F) discs, my place 6th
So here is some photos of athletics
  • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? Enjoying the people that had fun
  • What are you really proud of? Why? Getting 6th place in discs
  • What was the most challenging part? Why? High jump made me nervous and was very difficult
  • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? My goals for getting faster so I come in hurdles at least 15th






No comments:

Post a Comment