Monday, 5 September 2016

Et reo

Description: in Et reo we have been focusing on  whakatauki. Whakatauki means a inspiration or an idea. One of our whakatauki was this. He aha the mea nui o te ao. He tangata he tangata he tangata.  That meant what is the most important thing in the world  The people the people the people. We worked on this for about 3 weeks then we went on this second whakatauki was this. Nou te roro naku te roro ka ora I te iwi. That means with your basket and my basket we will eat. Here is some photos of what we are doing.
This is me


This is us 

Feedback/feedforawd I like how you took a photo of all of the people. I have no feedforawd.


Evaluation: We took 3 weeks to make these people.



1 comment:

  1. Edward, you have written a beautiful description and given your blog readers a clear picture of what we have done. Next time try to take some clearer photos so you can show off your hard work.

    ReplyDelete