Monday, 20 June 2016

Douglas park sports exchange

We did the Douglas park sports exchange well you might want to know what that is it was a time when all the year 5s and 6s played all kinds of sports like soccer,basketball,hockey,rugby,netball. It was a really fun time I like when I kicked the ball really high and past the half way mark. We played soccer and I was in the soccer b team which was a ok team. We won 6-0 and the Douglas park people seemed happy that we won the game. I think those Douglas park people were a great school and allways nice even if we win. But sadly we lost the flag and most of the trophy's. We lost hockey netball and rugby which I thought we would win 




Feedback/feedfoward: I think you could talk more about what we did. We had a really good day.


Evaluation: I think that I took a lot of my time just for learning more of soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment